jueves, 2 de enero de 2014

New year's resolutions

As usual we have to think that, with the new year we will get a new life. And for not to be less, I will do some resolutions for my "new life" to make it better. 
One of the things that I want to vchanges this year is my attitude to the studies, because this year I0ve been thinking a lot about other things that are less important, and I've seen it on my marks. I want to changes my attitude with my family too, because I'm always angry with them and I have to learn to appreciate my family. 
Another resolution is get fit, I don't like my body now and I want to changes this. I have bought a treadmill now and I will do a little exercise every day. 
Finally, the last resolution that I have for this new year is enjoy it to the maximum and live every moment like if it was the last. 
So, happy new year and CARPE DIEM!!. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario